Followers

January 23, 2011

Sunday COP Geeeeear

Hey everyone!     Wow, I've gotten such great gear so that I am ready for my assignment as Chief of Police!   Here are some more pix of my stuff!  

Wow, look at this cool COP coaster...complete with Sarge snacks!


Here's the COP yard flag from Mamaw!   Very cool.

Here's the flag in our cold, snowy yard!  
I gotta say, this is all super great stuff!   Dad and I share a bunch of these COP things. 
It's just the bestest ever.  I'm soooo super proud.

Next time, my service weapon from Frankie!!  Stay tuned...

Grr and a Dutiful Woof,
Sarge, COP

10 comments:

Remington said...

AWESOME, Sarge! I know you do an outstanding job! We are happy you are here to protect us!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sarge.... your yard flag looks FANGtastic even with all the yucky snow!!! I am soooooo glad that you like it. Now when you and ZONA are out on Patrol... your yard will be totally SAFE beclaws it will be guarded by your Yard Flag.
You KNOW... I think of them as SIGNS don't you??

Lorenza said...

Yes! The yard flag is pawesome!
And more yummy treats to do your job better!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Elaine Pritchard said...

Keep us all safe Sarge, we're depending on you.

Scooter said...

Hey Sarge ole buddy!!
Thats some snazzi cop gear there and your flag is just perfect!! We are in good hands with oyu on the job!!

wags
Jazzi

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think that flag is going to scare all the squirrels away from your yard! You've got some great gear, there. Can't wait to see the secret weapon.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Now you can start collecting flags like Frankie does. You have some really nice cop gear, AND we like those liver snaps too - they are one of our regular treats.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

cool flag, but we sure wouldn't hang that around here. We can't tell every buddy that mom arrests people
Benny & Lily

Zona said...

Very cool Sarge Stuffs!! I talked to my papa and he said I need to train with you before I can borrow his stuffs. So... I'm taking notes!

Wags,
Your bestest girl,
Zona

The Daily Pip said...

Very cool, Sarge! I feel safer already.

Your pal, Pip