Followers

April 27, 2012

Furiends On Friday

Hey Everyone!
Wow, my Mom was driving around my territory the other day...without me (Booooo) once again!  I keep telling her how wrong this is, but she's pretty thick and isn't listening.  I did forgive her a little this time, though, because she brought home these cool pix for a few of my good furiends around Blogville!  That's pretty fun.  Here they are:

Here's a sign from a local library!
I guess the peeps there are talking about noms, labradorks and slobber.
Now that's one library card that I want!  They must
be having fun there if the MangoRH is involved.


Now, she tried to get a pix of a big road sign that said George!
The famous American, George Washington passed through
our area and there is a big sign to mark his passage, but she
couldn't pix and drive!  BWAR HAR HAR.   Here's a paragraph
about it instead.  Close enough.  Since Flat George came to visit me,
that means the area had even more famous George visits! 


Then, there's this pawesome place!
Look...it's Wyatt's Garden center right here in
my territory!  He's a chain!  BOL.  The flowers
there are very pretty, but lack the bestest green-paw ever
since it's not really our good furiend Wyatt.  But, it sure
reminds me of him!

Anyway, I'll cut Mom some slack since she was obviously thinking about lots of my good furiends while she was out-and-about.  If you don't know these great pooches, click on their names above to go visit them.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP


19 comments:

Finn said...

That's pretty cool! We love these guys! Have a good weekend Sarge!

Bassetmomma said...

Ya, you've got to cut your Momma some slack on this one 'cause that's pretty neat!

Unknown said...

Your mommy is quick on her feet to capture all that, we love seeing things that remind us of our blogville friends, TGIF!

Matilda the Boxer said...

No tribute signs to me? Hmm, I'll have to remedy that soon. I'll get my many worshippers on it.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sarge this is Cool Drool. I have always known that my SISTER/your mom was a Slick Chick and this just proves it.

The Daily Pip said...

No Pip??? I was hoping you might find a "Pip's Cheeseburgers" sign!

Your pal, Pip

3 doxies said...

No worries bouts me cuz I sees Puddles all da time...you knows whats I mean.
These is cool and I is glad your mom trekked out to gets fotos to shares...even though she should has taken you too

Puddles

Wyatt said...

Wow! I have my very own chain of garden stores and I did not even know about it!! I bet if they put my face on the sign they would sell more flowers..ha ha!

Wyatt

Asta said...

Sawge
I just know that youw Mom pawson is aways thinking of you , even if she has to be away..this is pwoof fow shoowe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

GOOSE said...

That is oh so cool. I can see why you forgave her.
Blessings,
Goose

Dachshund Nola said...

Wow that's so cool! We have a Remington sign, a Frankie hotdog place and Sarge's gas station!
Dachshund Nola

Murphy said...

Your mom is very thoughtful Sarge! I think she is on patrol with you!

George The Lad said...

George Washington! did the sign say George this way lol :)
Thanks for thinking of me and I'm pleased your mom decided to keep her mind on the driving
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Dexter said...

Of course Wyatt has a garden store. What else? I am not sure about those Mango languages though.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Sure your mom found pawesome signs related to our friends!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scooter said...

well, Sarge, cut her some slack just this once ok??

wags
jazzi

Posie said...

Heehee Sarge, i fink yoo need to chekk out ma latist poshty! heehee! love n likks, pdorgel, xox

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, nice to have things to remind you of your friends. Hope your weekend is fine. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Sagira said...

Good thing that you are being so nice to your mom. Hey...where is the Sagira sign? BOL