Followers

April 26, 2012

Pressie from Roo

Hey Everyone!
Wow, my buddy Roo is a wonderful furiend!  I mean, his Roo Family Vault event was the most pawesome engineering feat ever.  I don't know how he set that up, but it was incredibly fun and I had a blast arresting thieves all over Blogville.  BWAR HAR HAR. 
If you don't know, Roo, click here so you don't miss out.
If you don't know Roo's productions on Pet Fiction Theater, click here so you don't miss out.

Anyway, yesterday I received a pressie from Roo and LOOK WHAT HE SENT ME::::

 OMD...open the box open the box open the box!

Gourmet treats! 

Would you look at this?!?
Isn't Roo the most perfect shopper?
It's a pack of gourmet mini DONUTS!
They even have those yummy jimmies on top.

Thanks Roo for hosting such cool events and for being such a great furiend.
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the BPD breakroom...taking a donut break!
Grr and a Drooling Woof,
Sarge, COP

15 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

You cops sure like your donut breaks, don't you? You deserve them!

GOOSE said...

hahahha donuts, what a perfect gift for you Sarge. Do you dunk yours in some coffee?
Blessings,
Goose

Matilda the Boxer said...

Donuts to a copy? How creative. :) They look super-yummy, though!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

DARN IT... Now WHY did your Pressie from ROO have to come .... AFTER I came home.

Are you gonna SAVE SOME fur when Ernie and I come again???
YEAH RIGHT. AS IF.

Millie and Walter said...

Wow! That Roo sure picked out the perfect cop present. Don't eat them all at once.

Cindy

Finn said...

Very nice!! Don't you go sharing those with Sargina!!

Scooter said...

Hey Sarge,
that was the perfect gift for you, donuts!!! bol Enjoy them my friend!

wags
Jazzi

Murphy said...

Sarge, Roo is such a good friend to you! I hope you enjoyed your donuts!

Murphy

Dachshund Nola said...

BOL BOL that is the perfect pressie for you Sarge!
Dachshund Nola

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a great friend Roo is! Those treats look super yummy.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Bassetmomma said...

WooHoo! Gourmet treats! That Roo really is great!

Anonymous said...

Sarge! :)

So glad you like your donut bonus :)

Thank you so much for playin with me!

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am drooling my pal. I hope you got some coffee too.

Loveys Sasha

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Did you get a coffee to go with that? We know all about cops and their coffee and doughnuts!

They look yummy.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Sagira said...

That sure was nice of Roo! :)