Followers

October 08, 2012

Crabby Monday...FloatABoat




Hello Blogville & Toodle-ooo to Turkle!
Beachnut here, once again, to ask everyone WHAT THE HECK IS SHELLDON THINKING THIS TIME?!?!?!?!   Oh my clawd.  She's driving me nuts with all of these crazy adventures.  I like peace and quiet.  Can't a crabby girl get some relaxation around here?!?  Well, check out her latest stunt...


 That's right!  She has coordinated the Shelldon & Beachnut 2012 Regatta.  OMC the surf will be crowded today!


 And here's our crabitat today...filled with boats of every type.  There's Shelldon going sailing!


OMC, I'm stepping up to take a peek and I'm stunned.  What a mess. 

Okay, I  can be a sport...I took a ride In Dry Dock!  Teeheehee.  Not a bad boat, but I sure would rather dip my leggies and claws right into the surf.
Hey, Shelldon: DID YOU FORGET THAT WE'RE MARINE ANNIMALS?!?!?   Shesh.

Well, you can see that she's having a blast on that sailboat.
Me, I'm in the back left corner there reaching up for a way O.U.T. of this mess!  

Shelldon says this is another great event in our crabby lives.  If it catches on, she'll be wanting to do it again next year.  OMC, I gotta think about relocating to a less hectic beach.

Little Pinches,
Shelldon & Beachnut






24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the water choppy???? Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

Was the water choppy???? Have a great Monday!

Lovable Lily said...

I hope that no one got seasick!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

GOOSE said...

It could be worse...It could be a "shell-less" beach! Naked drunk crabs crawling all around.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

We hope the don't get seasick. Have a lovely Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Matilda the Boxer said...

Shelldon sure is hankering for adventure, isn't she? I hope her next quest is a little calmer!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Just wait until the jet skis arrive...

Murphy said...

Seems like it is summer forever in the crabitat!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley

3 doxies said...

Oh good gravies, hers gonna wanna go parasailin' next...or maybe even surfin'. Just keep be in mind when ya'll does da beach bonfire...thoes is fun.

Puddles

Millie and Walter said...

You crabby girls are silly.

Cindy

Sagira said...

You guys always look like you're having so much fun! :)

Dachshund Nola said...

Y'all are so funny!
Nola

Berts Blog said...

Ah, the adventures.....you guys really keep life going.

bert

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL, where the heck are crabbys going?
Benny & Lily

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh! My ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
BTW: we sent you an email. Golden Woofs

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hello to both of my crabby girls!! What a great adventure Shelldon! I'd like to go sailing but then again I am a swimmer so swimming might be better for me!

Shell Flakes,
Turkle

K9 Katastrophie said...

You girls drive the boat and I will go water skiing!!

Shell Flakes,
Turkle

Bassetmomma said...

I think the Regatta was a great idea that Sheldon came up with! At least she keeps life interesting! :)

My Mind's Eye said...

Ahoy Shelldon and Beachnut.
May we come aboard your fine sailing machine?
You have created quite a fantasy island. Do you have much troubled w tourist?
Hugs
Madi the CRABHY Diva

Sweet William The Scot said...

On the pontoon
Makin' waves and catchin' rays up on the roof!
Yep that is whats going on.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

FiveSibesMom said...

Wow...what a beach! Love it!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Shelldon sure knows how to have fun. I like the set up and wish I could jump in and play.

Loveys Sasha

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Thanks goodness there was no sharks! Did you make any sandcastles while you were watching? No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Anonymous said...

Ha! Sailin crabbies! You go gals! Watch the sun though and stay in shore when the red sun dawns :O

Waggin at ya,
Roo