Followers

November 24, 2012

Blogville PD Blueprint




Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so very excited to announce that Mayor-Elect Madi has approved my request to update the Blogville Police Department and Jail!  Isn't that wonderful?!?   She's going to be such a great leader and she had the great-good-sense to remind me that Frankie is still Mayor and the bill for the project will go to him.  Oh, BWAR HAR HAR that's a good one, Madi!    I'm sure Frankie will approve anyway since he's been a great leader for our community for many years.  Anyway, now that I have the green light for the project, I want to present my designs.

Blueprint of proposed Blogville Police Station and Jail


Floor Plan


And now, for some models to be considered for our final design...

Oh, BWAR HAR HAR   
Just kidding!   No legos in this project!




Gotta get this model just right so you can see what I have in mind.

Okay, this is one possible design.


Here's another possible design.


I'm not sure which I'll choose.  They're both so very nice, 
and note that I have included lots of trees and shrubs for our, um, convenience.  ahem.

This is so incredibly exciting!  I'll be working up the final design over the next few days.  I'm going to insist that we keep to a tight construction schedule for this whole project, so I'll have to decide fast.  Tune in Monday to see the start of the construction!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Chief Of Police




18 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Good job Sarge on the design of the new Station. We like the second one the best. Please, Lego's tho. We live right up the street from Florida's new Lego Land and all the kiddies would be so upset if you used them all up during construction.

If you need any help with the construction just let us know. We'll send Daddy over to help.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

GOOSE said...

Oh this is so exciting. That Madi is one smart Mayor (elect) to see the need for this. I still think you should consult Puddles for final design. I mean she spends so much time there (delivering donuts I'm sure) that she is sure to have a thing or two to say about what will work best, at least for a citizens stand point.
If ya need any sticks for construction just let me know.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Wow Sarge either looks good to us but I plan to spend as little time as possible in your new facility. Looking forward to seeing it on Monday. Make sure you include a section for all those pesky vermin out there. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Cowspotdog said...

We definitely like the one with the green roof......and lots of trees is a must!

Anonymous said...

We are so Happy it was approved,wonder if our threat to hold a Bolville strike and boycot had anything to do with it, Heeheehee

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think the one with trees and lots of grass for zoomies and roaching is the thing!

Frankie better get his internets repaired soon, or he's going to have a huge bill for projects.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

Ruby said...

Those are some great designs Sarge. I likes the second one bestest. Goose is right, Puddles should be consulted, since she spends alot of time there! BOL
I can't waits to see the final design! Good works!

Kisses,
Ruby

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, we like the second last one. Lots of trees for peemail (even though Rory pees like a girlie hehe). A pool would be nice too for keeping everybuddy cool and calm. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Val said...

Woof! It would go for a place made out of Chew Toys! Woof!

Two French Bulldogs said...

The new jail is beautiful, BOL
Benny & Lily

Cotton said...

Sounds interesting!
Cotton

Ziggy Stardust said...

Holy dogs, that is so cool. I can't wait to see more plans. I hope Mommy and I can set up our pizza and donut truck somewhere at lunch every day. I know how hungry you get for donuts. Good luck and I can't wait for more.

Loveys Sasha

Declan said...

I do hope you haven't been bribing "Felines in a Public Office" Sarge mate....hehe! Deccy x

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Sarge...I guess you have figured out that felines sleep so much 'cause they are figure and scheming they way out of anything that is messy and expensive. MOL Hugs Madi your BFFF
Love the blueprints.

PS Did you break the news to Frankie over Thanksgiving?

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the whole thing! How exciting.

Sagira said...

I am sure that no matter which one you choose it will be the best police station EVER! We saw your mom yesterday! We sent her some goodies for you. Hope that you like them and sorry that you were not able to come with your momster so we could meet in the furs.

Murphy said...

WOW!! This is very exciting!! We hope everyone can go to the ground breaking!!

Your Santa Paws Searching Doodle Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Zona said...

Dearest Sarge, I have the most fantastical news!!! I can comment from my iPaw now!!!! Yahoo!! No more lurking and missing you!!!! The jail looks pawsome. You are certainly full of the talents!

Wags,
Zona