Followers

January 28, 2013

Crabby Monday...Our Circus Tent








Hello Blogville!
We crabby girls are very proud to announce that we are hosting a tent for the big upcoming
Blogville Circus!       Drumroll please, Sarge...

Announcing:


Yes, friends, we are planning a jaw-dropping Fureak Show Tent!  Bring your smelling salts and be prepared to be amazed.   Teeheehee.  OMC we're working our pinchers off to bring you the best shocks and surprises ever.   There's NO FEE to enter our tent and all you need to do is show up.  We'll do the rest.  The Circus is in town on 2-15 and 2-16-13.

BTW:  Sarge is busing working his tail off to get ready for Blogville Sled Day.  He has all of his swooshing furiends lined up already and everyone will be hitting the slopes right here this coming Saturday, 2-2-13.

Little Pinches,
Shelldon & Beachnut






16 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Oh S&B, we can't wait to see all the Circus Fureaks in your tent. Maybe you'll have a bearded human, or a tattoo'd pachyderm, either way it's going to be exciting!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Unknown said...

Wow the fureak show sounds great. Can't wait Sarge. Looking forward to sled day too. Have a marvelous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Ooooo are you going to have crabs that walk straight? Strange things like that? Hands....oooo....are there going to be Hands....scary hands. This is going to be so good.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Remington said...

AWESOME! Can't wait! Hey, Sarge....I finally found a sled....

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oooh, how exciting!!

GOOSE said...

I'll be there!
Blessings,
Goose

Backcountry Brodie said...

Oh, there be a circus coming up? I has been slacking on my bogging again that I do not knows these things. But I knows now!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ernie and I are SOOOOOOO excited about the SLEDDING and the FUReak show that we can hardly hold our pees.
THESE are gonna be WONDERFUL.
YOU are the BESTEST!!!

Scooter said...

Sounds pretty cool Sarge!! Should be very interesting!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Two French Bulldogs said...

How cool to have a crabby tent. This should be very entertaining
Have a fun day
Benny & Lily

Ruby said...

Oh, gurls, I'll be sure to bring lots of water with me! I don't want to pass out from all the excitment! BOL
I am SOOOO excited about the Sled Day!!! I've never sleded befores, and it looks so funs!
Kisses,
Ruby

My Mind's Eye said...

GO CRABBY GIRLS GO
HUGS MADI

Murphy said...

You must be very busy! We can't wait!!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Duncan said...

so much fun stuff going on. We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh Shelldon & Beachnut you are so bug eyed cute. You will be a fright with your Fureak Show. I will be watching with my eyes closed Bawhahaha!
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Anonymous said...

Harooooo Sarge, Beachnut and Shelldon!

I can't wait to see your Fureak Show! This is gonna be Wild! :D

So lookin forward to havin some fun on the slopes! Sure hope I don't run anyone over Heh Heh Heh ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo