Followers

December 07, 2013

Thanksdeermas Part 2



Hey Everyone!
Wow, my family had such a wonderful holiday that it took two whole posts to cover it all!  BOL   See yesterday's post if you missed it.   So, my peeps celebrated Thanksgiving, Deer season and Christmas with F-n-E, Mamaw and Papaw Pantslegs.    Even though I was working undercover in the local doggy jail, I still cleaned up in the goodie department.   Oh, yes I did!!    Check out MY holiday loot:

 I got pawesome snackers!  




Some of these are from FnE and Mamaw, and some are from our furiends from Oklahoma.  
They were visiting too!    Look at that snacker hedgehog and snacker piggy!  BOL   
The cute package snacker is from Mamaw.   She's a pawesome shopper.  





Mamaw remembered the crabby girls too!   
She got this amazing cocohut for the B.O.S. girls...that's Beachnut, Oceana, Shelldon.  POL     
Here's Shelldon checking it out now.  





Lots and lots of LOOT!    It's all so festive and wonderful.   
I even got a throw blanket with pawprints and "woof"s and bones on it.  Woohooo!






OMD, my Mamaw got me this pair of totally delish chicken feet!   
Mom thinks they are icky, but I can pawmise you they are scrumptious! 






My Oklahoma schnauzer furiends also gave me this adorable bowl!   
I put it to use right away.  BOL




So, there you go!   That's the rest of the Thanksdeermas story.   Everyone had a fabulous time and got amazing pressies!   Thank you all so much for the wonderful goodies.

AND, when I got home, I found a mountain of holiday cards.   Take a look:

Woah, that's a lot of cards already!   Thanks everyone!   I'm mailing mine out Monday.
BTW:  My peeps have THREE.    Oh, BWAR HAR HAR

Grr and a Festive Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm




21 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Wow Sarge, you really cleaned up in the prezzie department fur sure! We've never seen chicken feet like that butt bet they ARE delicious.

You're a popular guy around Blogville. Just look at ALL your pretty cards.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

The Daily Pip said...

Wow, Sarge! You cleaned up. Those are some super fabulous gifts. Those chicken claws are a little scary but I bet they were tasty!

Angel Pip & Ruby

Anonymous said...

Wow that's great! I'm drooling when I see this tasty chicken feet. They are banned here, because I storaged one under dad's pillow once. My staff got 0 cards (zero), think that's the revenge for the banned chicken feet LOL

Unknown said...

That is a fine swag bag there Sarge and glad the Crabby Girls got something too. Enjoy.
Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We are SOOOOOOO glad that you liked your Chicken Feets thingys.
Your new Bowl looks SUPER... did it come already Filled UP with that super foodable stuffs?
WOW you have like 87 cards and the PEEPS... well, let us just not mention THEIR TINY TOTAL. OH WHAT THE HECK... THREE.... ONLY THREE... 3 T H R E E.

Cowspotdog said...

well maybe the peeps should go on more holidays if they bring home goodies like that

Idaho PugRanch said...

Lots of great stuff there Sarge! Don't know about the chicken feet though, made mom cringe a little.
We can see our card!!! We are loving the card exchange, our peeps have a big 0 Ha Ha
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you weren't in jail for nothing, got a lot of loot. Sarge, memo to you, check the mail and eat the cards to them!

The Mad Scots

Millie and Walter said...

My mom thinks those chicken feets are creepy too. I think they look delish and super crunchy. Enjoy all your loot!

Millie

My Mind's Eye said...

WooHoo Sarge!!! We love love love that Mamaw and Papa Pantslegs included you in the festivities in spirit. OMDs where did Mamaw find the gorgeous shack for the Crabby girls?

Mom forgot to tell everyone that she also made herself a scarf that had 2 rows of mine and Rem's fur. She wears it on special occasions.

We are delighted your mom's scarf is keeping her warm too
Hugs madi your bfff

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sandy Paws won't have to stop at your house this year....you've got loads. We think that piggy looks scrumptious. One more cocohut and the girls can put on the 'Three Little Crabs'.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

You can play the wolf, Sarge.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge, great loot!! Wow you really made out. Mommy is also grossed out by those feet, but I hope I get to try some. My Mommy only has 1 card so far.Bawhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah!!


Loveys Sasha

p.s. I love the crabby girls pressie

kissa-bull said...

You scored great treasures! Most yummyness

Pibble sugars
The pittie pack

Unknown said...

We haven't gotten any christmas cards yet. The dogs have gotten, let's see here, 21. :D

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What great gifts! Lee and Phod who are rocking the Christmas cards too!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

eeewww...we're not sure about the chicken feet either. Identifiable body parts kind of give us the creeps. But if they taste good, maybe we'll close our eyes first. Glad that you did so well in the treat department.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dog! What a haul! I hope I rate a haul like that. woo woo!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay grate hawl!!! yoo can never hav too mutch loot!!! ok bye

Taffy said...

What a haul and it isn't even Christmas yet! Those snacks look so yummy! I will be asking Santa Paws for some great snacks for sure! It is fun to get the cards in the mail every day! I love it when the mail man comes.

Murphy said...

Wow, you did really well!

Your Pals,

Murphy and Stanley

stellaroselong said...

WEll we were just licking the screen trying to taste those lovely looking little chickens feet and our mom made us stop.
stella rose