Followers

September 06, 2014

Healing Vibes and POTP for Sweet Greta




Hey everyone!
Wow, I'm so super worried about our sweet Greta!    She ate a nasty mushroom and has the evil sickies.    Please stop by HERE to visit and send your support to her and her pack.  

OMD she's such a wonderful gal....remember our date?   I sure do!   She was so great and we had a ton of fun. 







I know with all of our help and her dogtor's bestest work, she be all better right away.
Please stop by and give Greta your strongest POTP!




Grr and a Worried Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm


13 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are sending our PoTP time 4 to Greta for a quick recovery!!!

Kinley Westie said...

Uh oh, sendin her POTP!

Murphy said...

Thanks for spreading the word! She got very sick right away. We are glad her pawrents rushed her to the dogtur.

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh no, all our feets are crossed for Greta
Lily & Edward

GOOSE said...

Putting my best paw forward with the POTP for Greta. And lots and lots of prayers from my MOM.
Blessings,
Goose

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're heading over right now to let them know they can count on our POTP support.

Julie said...

I'm just going over there as well
Loves and licky kisss
Princess Leah xxx

Julie said...

I'm just going over there as well
Loves and licky kisss
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

We have our paws crossed tight that sweet Greta is better today.
Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We were saddened to hear about Greta. We hope the sickies go away very soon. POTP!

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for the little pug-girl, I will cross all my paws that she feels better soon.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD we have already been to Greta's and Murphy and Stanley's to send POTP Prayers Crossed Paws and Strong Dachshund VIBES>>>>>>>>>> for dear sweet GRETA.

Unknown said...

OMD! WHAT?!? I am late to reading this...I need to run over there right away, Sarge. I sure hope she s all right!
Oz