Followers

June 20, 2015

Snicker Saturday...Redneck Edition - And Our Library







Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so excited about the new Blogville Library!   Have you seen it yet?   Well, you should.  Check out Sally Ann by clicking her name.  She's our new Librarian and if you visit her post you'll see how to get your very own library card.  Mine is wonderful and I used it already to get a Stephen King for Mom (he's scary) and a detective book for me.  BOL   My card is on my sidebar now.



Okay, so for your Saturday Chuckle:      Just look at this Redneck invasion!

 Oh, BWAR HAR HAR!
Now THAT belongs to a rugged outdoorsy peep fur sure.   BOL






AND it was parked right in front of THIS!
Yup, it's a vending machine for fishing worms!    
Forget the Twizzlers or M&Ms...nope, grab the night crawlers instead.   BOL



Now, I gotta bark that I live in a fairly redneckish sorta territory, but this scene wasn't here in my home turf.   IT WAS AT FRANKIE'S!!!   BWAR HAR HAR again!         Now, I also gotta confess a bark that my Dad was at this place with Papaw Pantslegs.   Those two are definitely rugged ourdoorsy peeps and seeing that crazy truck and that really crazy vending machine didn't phase them a bit.   Must have looked perfectly normal to them!  BOL   

So, there's your chuckle for today, my furiends.   Tell your peeps to check out the machine carefully before trying to by a Twinkie.     Just Sayin'.      :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish







16 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

that pretty much looks like Arkansas :)

My Mind's Eye said...

Mol mol mol was that near Prices produce? Could have seen the same thing about 40 miles from here in our closest redneck county

Hugs
Madi your bfff

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

YUP..... that is fur SURE stuffs we see here in this Neck of the Woods... This was in the Town where our MOM used to Teach School...before she gotted betired of being away from ME (Frankie Furter).... Now this is Red Neck country fur SURE... and the Proof is in those Pictures and the fact that on the furst day of Deer... Shot Gun... Season... Every School in the area is CLOSED... beclaws there wouldn't be enough Students OR TEACHERS to bother Having Classes...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Crikey...I'm intrigued...how'd they stay alive in that thing??? Fishing is fun... but not at all in favour of guns, I have to say...

August 12th ("The Glorious Twelfth") used to be a holiday in Scotland (ceased post-ww2), as it was the opening of the grouse shoot season and everyone who wasn't actually shooting was involved in beating... scaring the birds out of the heather into the air and almost certain death. The shooters? The gentry... yup, our rednecks wear coronets and capes and drive Land Rovers!!!

Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Samantha said...

Lol looks familiar! Just part of living down in my mommys neck of the woods! But in my homeland of Jersey we never saw that -only oiled greasy guidos wearing airbrush tshirts!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom says there is a lot of that sort of stuff around where she is right now. Makes for some very interesting sights:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Little Miss Titch said...

gosh looks very um interesting there,xx Speedy

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Just don't let your Dad and Papaw get any ideas. You ONLY need your signs on your vehicle!

Worms in a machine? Around here, everyone digs for worms at the river.

Poodle At Play said...

..that's an interesting truck for sure! There's a truck kind of like that that drives around NJ...mom sees it every now and then. But it's no decked out in camo like that...it's decked out in spiders and skulls and is kind of creepy. If she sees it again, she'll try to get a picture!

Ziggy Stardust said...

HI SARGE I AM ZIGGY AND I CANT WAIT FOR US TO BE PALS ANGEL SASHA TOLD ME ALL ABOUT YOU AND SHE SAID YOU COULD TEACH ME SO BOY STUFF TO DO SO I CANT WAIT AND THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN BUT I GOTTA GO NOW AND I WILL COME BACK AND SEE YOU


LOVE ZIGGY

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow i feel sorry for the poor persun at nite hoo has the muntcheez and fails to closely eksamin that vending masheen!!! ha ha ok bye

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww.......I prefurrrr my twinkies without worms.....will instruct Mom to always pass BY a vending machine that looks like this !!

Hugs, Sammy

Finn said...

OMD we have never seen such a thing! BUt what a genius idea!

Laika said...

We love the worm vending machine :)

Wags from Laika & Vaks.

Ruby said...

I gots to say, I have never seen a bait vending machine!!! OMD, that is genius!! though, Ma said she wouldn't want to be the one that has to fill it...☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Scooter said...

That was funny. Love the vending machine!!

Wags
Oreo