Followers

July 25, 2015

Christmas in July with Samantha



Hey Everyone!
Wow, this is my second post in a row where I've gotten amazing pressies!   Today, I'm going to show you the incredible giftie package I received from Samantha.

Our furiend Sprinkles is hosting her annual Christmas In July Swap event!   I love this so much and I always join in every year.   She pairs you up with a swap buddy and you trade pressies.  Isn't that fun?!?    Well, I was so lucky to get partnered up with Samantha

Check out the outstanding goodies she sent to me!


OMD what's in there?!?





Oh, lookie it's all wrapped up for Christmas in July!  That's so fun and my Mom's thrilled with that blue notepad.   




This is perfect!   A new duckie stuffie.  





Forget it, Mom, it's mine!  BWAR HAR HAR    She wanted to play with my cool new toy.






This cool thingie gets filled up with treats and bounces around like crazy till the yummers fall out.






I love dental treats and this one smells super!    OMD Samantha is a super shopper!







Now, I've never seen these great treats before.   Barkery Snackwiches and they are delish.  






Hey, what's this?      Um....I can't get this paper off fast enough...






I had to take it to my cot for the right angle on this one....





HOLY COW AND SCORE!!!    Check this out!   I've never seen this before either.   It's a gator toy and a water bottle goes inside.   I've had those before and they crinkle, but this one is SUPREME!   See that purple/pink topper on the bottle?    IT SQUEAKS!    Yup, this is a crinkle bottle toy that also squeaks.   When the bottle wears out, your peep puts the purple/pink topper on a fresh empty water bottle and it crinkles and squeaks all over again.   TOTALLY AMAZING!   I love it.







So, furiends I am one incredibly lucky pooch!   Look at all of this loot.  I even got two yummer servings of Caesar dinners.     OMD/OMC Samantha is the bestest kitty shopper on the planet!   I can't believe the fun and unique goodies she sent me.

Thanks bunches, Samantha for the wonderful loot!    If you don't know her, click the link and say hello!
Thanks bunches, Sprinkles for hosting Christmas in July!    If you don't know her, click the link and say hello!


Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Happy Hound













20 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Holey Moley - that bottle toy is very clever indeed! Quite the haul you got there Sarge...again!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Anonymous said...

SARGE! Two major scores in the foodable/goodie department for you! I'd say that calls for a "double whoopeeee" !!!!

Hugs, Sammy

easyweimaraner said...

Samantha has a paw for shopping and for griftwrapping, the ho-ho-ho paper in july is pretty cool! please tell me more about the gator with the bottle inside... can we fill that bottle with whiskey?... or with trashures?
easy rider

Samantha said...

Man we missed out on this and we are sure are sorry!! Hope there's another swap again soon! That looks so fun!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

OMD Sarge you got lots of great stuffies!! We will have to join in on the next swap cause this looks fun :)

My Mind's Eye said...

OH Sarge you struck gold with that pressie
5 months from today is Christmas in December...and OMCs you, Mom and Dad will be celebrating F&E's first Christmas in PA
Hugs madi you bfff

Patrice and Higgins said...

OMD OMD OMD!! What a great haul!! Happy Christmas in July!!!!!

~Higgins

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD....you scored big time Sarge!!! What a great group of pressies!!!
Merry Christmas in July!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

SCORE! All those toys will keep you until real Christmas!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Awesome July Christmas haul!

Ruby said...

Wooohooooooo!!!!! OMD, you made out like a BANDIT Sarge!!!! That Samantha sure knows how to shop for a doggie! Holy Squeaker Balls! Lookie at all that swag! I thinks it's gonna keep you busy for weeks!!!
I am already mad at Ma for forgetting to sign me up this year!!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like ya got some good stuff!

Poodle At Play said...

WHOAAAAA that's some awesome stuff you got! That squeeker/water bottle toy sounds like about the best thing ever...you are so lucky!

sprinkles said...

Wow, you got quite the haul this year! I've never seen that crinkly squeaky bottle toy thingy, but I bet my chi's would LOVE it! I'm gonna have to look for one of those for my boys.

Thanks for joining my annual swap again this year. It's fun to host and I love to see what everyone gets.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Sarge!! Sorry it took me so long to find your blog!! I am so Happy that you liked all the goodies!! You are the coolest Dog I know!
Your TX Furiend,
Samantha

Murphy said...

Wow, what a great haul you made there!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Cara n Crew said...

Sarge, you got some great pressies! we love how you sit at the table to check things out :D you know, our mom got Wriggley one of those gator-squeaky-bottles and he doesn't like it :O and she doesn't really mind cause she says the squeaker is just a little bit loud, and well, maybe annoying, mol! have fun playin with all your loot!

pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

Finn said...

Nice loot Sarge!!! We had an excellent pressie swap too. Hope you're having a good weekend!

WFT Nobby said...

What a haul Sarge. That Samantha is most generous.
No presses this end, but I'm telling you, we have Christmas weather in July here in NE Scotland…
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Wow Sarge you really scored!! Wed loved Christmas in July!!

Love ya.....Mommy's girls